Thank you for starting 2022 on the right foot with your donation to our 22 for 22 campaign!
We’re proud of the support we’ve given over the years to accredited children’s charities in Greece and, with your support, we will do it again in 2022.
Did you know that 24.2% of children in the European Union were at risk of poverty or social exclusion in 2020? That’s more than working-aged adults and older people.
Sadly, if you look at the official Eurostat statistics, Greece’s children land above the EU average with more than 30% at risk of poverty or social exclusion.
While the support we give won’t make a dent in these statistics, we do know that our charity partners are making a difference in the lives of so many of these vulnerable children; one child at a time, we can make a small impact on their lives.
We thank our generous supporters for starting 2022 on the right foot and please feel free to send our campaign donation link to family and friends to help us grow this list and have a bigger impact in the new year!
Happy New Year!
$2,090 out of $2,200 goal raised!
Thanks to the following generous donors
List updated daily Monday-Friday. Updated as of January 21.
- Gregory C. Pappas in Memory of Christ and Joann Pappas
- Darden Livesay
- Emmanuel and Kelly Yakumithis
- Evellyn Tsiadis
- Nora Presti in memory of Nicholas, Ariadne & Constantine Coules and in memory of Theo Alexi, Pauline & Dennis
- Bishop Demetrios of Mokissos
- Renee Betzelos in memory of Angelo and Bessie Betzelos
- Maria Gabriella Anagnostopoulos
- Anthony Orisses
- Nikolaos Karavitis
- William P. in memory of Lt. Casey Hilton, Battalion Chief, Martin County FLA
- Dimitris Papaconstantinou
- The Chiampas Family
- Angelika Dimoka and Paul Pavlou
- George Bellios
- Lia Bozonelis
- George Lucas & Rudyard Heady
- Renee Cassis Catsimatides in memory of Michael and Mary Catsimatides
- Demetra Tsantes in memory of Vasilios S Kavarligos
- Fay and Spyridon Demakis
- Olga and Maria Mavrogenes in memory of Harry Mavrogenes
- Marianna Cardenas
- John Lyssikatos